Overhead Transmission and Distribution
Throughout the West, our crews have installed thousands of miles of new conductor and replaced thousands of transmission structures. Our crews work with everything from wood poles carrying 12-kV to steel structures running 500-kV.
Our crews excel in any terrain or condition, including transmission pole H-structures on steep hill sides, fiber optic peaks on steel lattices towers in the middle of the city, and hardware replacement deep in the mountains. In some cases, we can even complete projects while circuits remain energized in order to maintain service to residential and commercial customers.
Our transmission services include new construction, reconductoring, line rebuild, fiber optic installation, switch gear installation and substations.
Installing, repairing and maintaining overhead distribution lines are our bread and butter. Our clients rely on us to get them up and running. We do everything from replacing one pole to installing a completely new distribution system. And we do it on time and within budget.
This video format is not supported
- San Jose and De Anza Pole Replacement
- Mission and Diablo Pole Replacement
- Peninsula Pole Replacement
- NERC - Balch-McCall Hass McCall 230kV T- Line
- Capacity R5 Lerdo 1107 Reconductor
- City of Riverside Pole Replacement
- Mendocino-Ukiah-Cloverdale Bundle
- Q2Q3 Central Coast Reliability Bundle 1
- Q3Q4 Bay Region Bundle 1
- East Bay Unit Poles
- Trinity- Maple
- 2016 De Anza Division NB WRO
- 2016 San Jose Division NB WRO
- NERC HumboldtBay Projects
- Apple Removal
- R4 Davis 1106- Targeted
- NERC- Pit-Round Mtn Round Mtn-Cottonwood - 9 T-lines
- 70Y Middle Fork- Gold Hill